Rates are subject to change periodically. Please call (501) 268-7019 for the latest rate information.
- 6 Weeks to 3 Years - $100 per week
- 3 Years to 5 Years - $85 per week
- School Age (Before and After School ) - $45 per week
- School Age (Summer Program) - $65 per week
- Registration Fee - $25
- School Age Summer Swimming Fee (Optional) - $60
Weekly tuition is due on Friday. Payment is accepted via cash, check, debit or credit card on-site and web payments via PayPal.
All four (4) forms are required.
Shirley's Mother Goose participates in the US Department of Agriculture's Child Care Food Program (CACFP). CACFP provides aid to child and adult care institutions and family or group day care homes for the provision of nutritious foods that contribute to the wellness, healthy growth and development of young children.
As part of the program, Mother Goose serves breakfast, morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack each day.
An income eligibility form will be included in each enrollment packet.
Questions or need more information?
Call our friendly staff at (501) 268-7019 now.